Thursday, November 10, 2011

C4K #10 Assignment

Mrs. Yollis' class



Before exploring Mrs. Yollis' class blog, I thought it was just an ordinary teacher blog. I was defiantly wrong. Mrs. Yollis' blog has a link for everything and seems very helpful for her students. Her students are able to be reminded for the HTML codes if they forget. They are also able to access her website from the blog homepage. Like her class blog, Mrs. Yollis' website very helpful too. It has a link to the spelling lists, lessons, and educational games for everyone to access. Viewers of Mrs. Yollis' class blog are able to see the counts of views from all over the world. The numbers are unbelievable. It is amazing to know that students from different countries are able to communicate so easily.

I also noticed while browsing over Mrs. Yollis' blog that she had several links for teachers. On her class website, she has a links to blogging tips for teachers. She also has a link on her class blog, Educational Blogging Resources for Teachers, that extremely helpful for teachers that want to blog. I really enjoyed reading through Mrs. Yollis' class blog and website. I learned numerous ideas and ways that I can use a blog in my future classroom.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Devon,

    Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of my class blog and website. Both have taken me years to build and I am still learning and getting better each day! We are all on a learning journey, even veteran teachers. :-)

    I wanted to let you know that Leila commented back to you. She's a wonderful student and will earn her own blog in January. Here is a link to the post with her response to you:

    Leila’s Tree

    Good luck with your studies!

    Sincerely,
    Linda Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can honestly say that I learned several new things from browsing your blog. I plan to visit your blog often to help with my future class blog. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete